Can I get into TCU?

<p>White/Male
High School: Leading prep school in Atlanta, sends many to top schools
GPA (the killer): 3.46 UW (on a 5.0 scale), don't know what it is W - upward trend
Class Rank: 60-80/100 (don't know exact)
ACT: 32
APs: 5 - APUSH, taking AP English, AP Environmental Science, and AP Art History Senior Year</p>

<p>ECs:
Varsity Lacrosse (9,10,11,12)
JV Lacrosse (9,10,11 - Coaches Award for Leadership)
Spanish Club (9,10,11,12)
Ultimate Frisbee Club (9,10,11,12 - President for 12)
Interact Club (9,10,11,12 - helps with Blood Drive and such)
Peer Leadership (12 - seniors only, helps freshman assimilate into the high school, very selective, only 16 students get it)
Young Life (9,10,11,12 - very active, senior leader)
Student Council (12 - Vice President of Class)
Went to Exploration Summer Program during the Summer after 9th
Volunteered for 3 weeks at Young Life Camp Summer after 11th - 11-13 hrs. a day</p>

<p>YES! I think you look very strong actually...that ACT 32 rocks...</p>

<p>I bet you get in. TCU is really easy to ge into (instate anyways), but if you don't, it's probably because of your rank</p>

<p>why would instate be easier when it is a PRIVATE college? that makes no sense....</p>

<p>Yes! You will definitely get in and get a scholarship. You have a good chance at also being admitted to the Honors College (top 8% of applicant pool) depending on what they think about the GPA.</p>

<p>topgun - I posted this last year - I got in, was named a Dean’s Scholar (half-tuition scholarship), and admitted to the Honors College. Good prediction.</p>

<p>…AND…how do you like TCU???</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>I chose not to attend.</p>

<p>huh??? where’d ya go & are ya happy?</p>

<p>Cool I was a Dean’s Scholar too :smiley: High five. So where are you in school now?</p>