Can I get rescinded from UCs for getting a D in my community college course?

As the title states, I placed my advanced physics course that I am taking at a community college toward the bottom of my priorities, and payed for it during the final. My high school courses are competitive, with 5 AP classes where I have a mix of As and Bs and 7 registered AP exams. I have a 36 ACT and 4.6 cumulative gpa. While I do not need to send the grade, as transcripts are only due after acceptance, is there a chance they will rescind me due to this? Their website only mentions high school grades as reasons for rescinded applications. I believe that if I try I can get all my second semester grades above 95 and 4s And 5s in my AP exams. Will that save me?

You need to send all high school and college final transcripts: https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/applying-as-a-transfer/after-you-apply/transcript-submissions.html

Historically, UC admission letters have had conditions that include no D or F grades in in-progress and planned courses reported on the application.

If you earn a grade lower than a C in an in-progress course, you must report it as described at https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/applying-as-a-freshman/after-you-apply/ .

Thank you for the reply. I am not applying as a transfer student but as a freshman. The course is taken extra to my regular high school classes. Does that change anything?

https://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/how-to-apply/applying-as-a-freshman/after-you-apply/transcript-submissions.html says that, if you are admitted and matriculate to a UC campus, “You must arrange to have an official, final high school transcript (showing your date of graduation) and any college/university official transcripts sent to the campus where you plan to enroll.”

If you can, how much would this possibly affect my application? Would they treat it as if I never took the class, or would they treat it as a negative?

It won’t affect your application.

It will be a violation of any UC acceptance and could be grounds for rescission.

In my experience, once the UC receives your senior transcripts, you will receive notification that your acceptance is under review. Sometime between May and Aug a final determination is made as to whether the UC will rescind your admissions.

Any chance you could get a C- ?

I am not familiar with community college courses, and while the professor doesn’t seem strict, I have no idea of the rules. I guess I could write an email. Do you have any recommendations on how to correct it? Is it possible to ask to retake an exam or final? I can definitely stop by next semester.

The grading policy depends on the teacher.

I know a student who was able to turn in some late assignments for 50% credit which allowed them to pass the class.

Each UC has policies about notification of D it F. For example. UCSC

“If you have already earned a grade of D or F (or equivalent for other grading systems) in your senior year (fall or spring), or if your overall GPA in your senior year (fall or spring) is a grade point below your previous academic performance, you have not met this condition of your admission. Immediately notify Undergraduate Admissions of any D or F grades as instructed below. Doing so may allow UA the discretion to provide you with options (if appropriate) to maintain your admission.”

Please find a way to work with your professor on your grade

Do not even consider not sending the transcript

From now until forever, you will have to submit your community college transcript to every college, every graduate/professional school program that you apply to. It does not matter if it is a stand alone course or part of a dual enrollment where you receive high school credit. You must submit transcripts for any and all college courses. To not do so would be willful misrepresentation and grounds for having your admission rescinded.