Can someone clarify the GPA requirements for the scholarships please?

On the scholarship page it says that if you have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 you are eligible for the scholarships depending on your ACT/SAT scores. But on the FAQ page it is stated that : “Generally for scholarship consideration, an entering freshman with an ACT of 24, old SAT of 1090 (critical reading and math) or new SAT score of 1160 (evidence-based reading and writing plus math) and a cumulative 3.0 GPA will be reviewed.”

This made me a bit confused. Is the requirement a 3.0 or a 3.5?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the 3.5 is for the automatic merit scholarships. I am guessing that the 3.0 has to do with all of the other scholarships.

3.5 at the end of junior year is required for the automatic scholarships.

Also, that 3.5 can be weighted or unweighted. However your high school does it is acceptable. Some schools include Orchestra and PE; others don’t. My son’s school (which only awards letter grades in academic classes) doesn’t calculate GPA, but his counselor did it for him, and attached it to his transcript.

NVM

3.5 weighted or unweighted (and stated test scores ) for the assured scholarships

The other lower stats are for consideration for the other smaller competitive scholarships.