Capstone Scholar Days attendees...Heads Up - Football Champsionship parade same day

<p>I just read in the Tuscaloosa news that there is going to be a parade on Jan 19 to celebrate the national championship team. So if you are planning on driving in that day you might want to plan on extra travel time and delays. The paper reported that the exact location & times have not been finalized yet.</p>

<p>Hopefully we will be able to see part of the parade while we are there!!!</p>

<p>oh wow…that means lots of traffic. Plan accordingly.</p>

<p>Twomutts… thanks for the heads up!</p>

<p>Now I am bummed we aren’t going down for the Scholars weekend. I would love to see the parade- but it is inauguration weekend here in DC and my son didn’t want to miss that.</p>

<p>tjmom, don’t fret, your son will be on campus for next year’s championship parade</p>

<p>Roll tide, 2012 mom. I like how you think!</p>

<p>Yay! They did that on Capstone Scholars Day in Jan 2010 too :)</p>

<p>Yes, that was great in January 2010, they invited prospective students and parents to the stadium for the ceremony. It was way cool!</p>

<p>Word of warning: don’t even try parking near the stadium, you will get towed. They will also tow you from Publix.</p>

<p>per facebook Alabama Football

</p>