Any events between Capstone and Bama Bound?

<p>DS is so excited about attending Bama and he wants to take another trip to Tuscaloosa. He has one “college day” left to burn. Are there any upcoming events between now and Bama Bound? We had a scheduling conflict for Capstone Scholars so we couldn’t come down this weekend. I noticed there are sorority events for girls. Any upcoming events for guys? We were saving the college day in case he got invited to interview for UFE, but he did not receive an email so I guess that is off the table. He has already done an Honor’s visit arranged by Allison and we took the regular tour. Any other ideas?</p>

<p>If your son is interested in joining a Fraternity:</p>

<p>2014 Greek Preview Day
Mark your calendars! The date is set for March 8, 2014. </p>

<p>(From the UA IFC page)</p>

<p>What is his major, and what is he interested in? There is always so much going on, on campus, he needs to dig into his interests and then triangulate with the UA calendar of events to see what would be a good day to attend. There are concerts, plays, speakers, competitions, presentations, club meetings, sporting events…you name it. I take it you are close to UA, so travel arrangements can be made quickly/inexpensively… PM me if you want info specific to either music, theater, or aero-eng’g events.</p>

<p>The A-day game is Apr 19. Free admission to see the Crimson Tide in the stadium. Campus is beautiful in the springtime. It’d be a great excuse to burn that day if another opportunity doesn’t come up!</p>

<p>SpaceCoastMom, has A-Day been officially announced?</p>

<p>Edit: I see that came out today. Hmmmm. Is it Easter at home or road trip with one of my favorite UA mommies for A-Day?</p>

<p>No brainer: Road trip every time!</p>

<p>I WANNA GO! Too bad that April is just too crazy and I’ll be gone every weekend but that weekend. boooooooo</p>

<p>If you’re considering going to A-Day Game and need lodging, book NOW…many places are already booked. My VRBO booked months ago for that weekend.</p>