Chance A Noodle-Lover (I Love Mah Noodles)

<p>Instate, applying undecided</p>

<p>School: Very esteemed college-prep boarding school in west. Our guidance counsellor is supposedly second best in the nation (don’t know how they rank, just what i’ve heard)
UC GPA: 4.08
UW GPA: 3.75</p>

<p>SAT: 800 M, 790 W, 680 V; TOTAL: 2270</p>

<p>SAT II:
790 Math II
760 US History
670 Literature</p>

<p>AP Scores: Lang - 5, Calc AB - 5, US History - 4, Physics B - 2
also 4 more APs to come</p>

<p>Coursework other than A-G
-3 Courses at Montecito Fine Arts College: Animation 1, Drawing 1, Modeling 1</p>

<p>Volunteer:
-Claremont Presbyterian Church - 40hr
-Farmers Insurance Group Internship - 40hr
-Leroy Haynes Center for Troubled Youths - 20hr
-Prison Library Project - 40hr
-Academic Outreach Tutor - 24hr</p>

<p>Awards & Honors:
-All League Badminton Doubles
-AP Scholar
-National Merit Commended
-Piano Certificate of Merit Level 10 (when I just turned twelve)</p>

<p>ECS:
-Astronomy Club founder and president
-Chess Club founder and president 2 years
-Editor for School Newspaper
-Orientation Leader
-Varsity Badminton 3 years</p>

<p>Personal Statements:
-Pretty Strong (i think)
-1st essay: didn’t go to Chinese school despite mom’s urging as little kid, met grandparents for first time in 9 years and couldn’t communicate. learned chinese through music and subtitles on music videos. opened my eyes to the world
-2nd essay: met my dad for first time in 9 years. flashback me as a kid, how i had to make my advice and grow in absence of dad. interests: astronomy, chess, music that came out of it. personal quality: open mind and make most of any situation. flashback over, i’m with my dad and he’s successful but i’ve found my own path</p>

<p>Please chance me for Berkeley, UCLA, UCSD, UCI, UCD</p>

<p>Also if possible, please chance me for Northwestern, Emory, Tufts, and USC.</p>

<p>THANKS and I’m eating noodles now btw (hence the title) yummm</p>

<p>Probably in at all…the only one I would doubt is Cal. Don’t know about the other privates but I’d say you’re in for USC too.</p>

<p>thanks oceanpartier!
anyone else?</p>

<p>You have posted this 3 times. On my CC page, Two of your posts appear one right after the other. You are not getting answers because nobody knows. All people can really do is compare you against the stats of the schools you wish to apply, and you can do that yourself. Other than that it is all just guesswork. I know you want reassurance, and all i can tell you is that you are bound to get in somewhere, and if you are the right type of person, you will make the best of it. In a few months you will know for sure. Good luck.</p>

<p>i actually posted this twice…
but you’re right</p>

<p>THREE MONTHS =(</p>

<p>I would say that you’re in. Ive checked the stats when I looked at some of these schools, and I think you have a really good chance.
Chance me Back?</p>