Chance Me ED GW!!

Hey guys! I’m ED’d to the Elliott School of International Affairs to do a double major in International Affairs and Political Science and It’s my top choice, I’ve visited the campus twice and I just wanna know if I’ll get in lol. Here’s a quick rundown:

GPA: 3.93 weighted, first marking period GPA was a 4.5
SAT Score: 1390
ECs: National Honor Society, French National Honor Society, Speech and Debate (this was my main activity throughout these four years of high school. our school’s team is a really big deal; I’m nationally recognized by the National Speech and Debate Association and have been an officer for three years on my school’s team, I do currently hold a position!), Theater (participated in all productions in the 4 years of high school), 4 clubs (of which I hold an officer position in two of them), Model UN
Courses: I started freshman year with two honors, sophomore year all honors, junior year 3 honors + AP Lang, Gov, Macroecon, Euro, senior year AP Human Geography, AP Environmental Science, AP Psychology, AP Lit, AP French along with regular Calculus lol
I’m from a decently wealthy family, so financial aid isn’t a problem for me. I’m trilingual and lived abroad for half my life (mentioned a lot in my common app and common app essay!). I wrote my supplement about an instance living abroad and I’m really happy with it because it made my English teacher cry when I showed it to him haha good luck to everyone applying, here’s praying that I get in! :slight_smile:

you sound like you will get in.