Chance me Engineering???

<p>I'm only a Junior, but I want to know if I am on the right track. I want to hopefully apply Early Decision. Thanks!!</p>

<p>State: NC</p>

<p>Gender: Female, (will this help me with my chances??)</p>

<p>GPA: 3.8 UW, 4.4 W</p>

<p>ACT: 30, I will be retaking</p>

<p>Course load: As challenging as my school offers.</p>

<p>Extracurriculars: Cross Country, Track and Field, Science Club, Science Olympiad, North Carolina State Mathematics Contest, FOR Club, Key Club, School and church choir, Handbell Ensemble, Praise Band (Singer), Youth Group.</p>

<p>Volunteer Hours: Tutoring with my church, plenty of other hours with church (Operation Christmas Child, etc)</p>

<p>Also, I placed decently high in the competitions I participated in.</p>

<p>Am I on the right track??? I want stern and truthful answers. Thanks a million!!!</p>

<p>Yes. Make sure you have or will have taken Physics and Calculus (AP if available)</p>

<p>Your stats look a lot like mine and I just got in. Like bboop said as long as youve taken calc, physics, and chem I think youre good to go. Good luck</p>

<p>I’m currently taking Calculus and Physics, and I am taking Chemistry this upcoming semester. Thanks!</p>

<p>Bboop42 what if I have taken AP calculus but never took physics? Do I still even have a chance? I posted all of my information on the new threads It’s the second from the top if you go to the Virginia tech page, it’s called “chance me for engineering even if I haven’t taken physics?” If you could help me out if you know anything that would be great</p>

<p>You are definitely on the right track if you ask me.</p>

<p>Thanks!! And my GPA after this semester actually increased to a 4.5, hopefully toa 4.6 by the time I apply :slight_smile: Thanks again!</p>