Chance me for Binghamton?

Applying to Harpur, regular decision

SAT: 1490
GPA: 97 weighted, 92 unweighted
Class rank: 18 out of 178
APs (score in parentheses): AP Language and Composition (5), AP 2D Design (5), AP World History (4), AP US History (4)
Taking AP Art History, AP Physics C, AP Calculus BC, and AP Literature and Composition, as well as Government/economics and psychology as dual enrollment classes.

NHS member
National Merit commendation
AP Scholar with Honor

ECs: varsity cross country, track, jobs throughout high school, some volunteer work at a state park nearby. Nothing crazy.

I was taking a look at last year’s decisions thread and I was surprised at some of the kids with pretty high stats being waitlisted/rejected, although I know that Binghamton is a good/fairly selective school. I want to get some outside opinions on how solid my chances are, Binghamton has slowly made its way into my college list as one of my top choices

I would assume that you’d get in. I had similar scores and was invited to the scholars program, but that was 6 years ago so it’s gotten steadily more competitive. Seems like a good bet but no one can say for sure.

You are def. in for harpur and SoM as well.

Could someone chance me: Early action
GPA:88.4 unwieghted
SAT: 1140
College Classes: AP Forensics,AP Psychology,AP Trigonometry, and AP Sociology
ECs: volunteer fire fighter, Softball, basketball, and 15 hour part time job

Hi @lcprend. You might want to anticipate to get deferred. Your SAT is on the low end of the curve.

I’d say, Jack is in. The only reason for Jack to be rejected is because SUNY thinks you wont consider them even though they admit you