Chance me for BSN

Hii, so you may see me around CC for nursing, but anyway my top schools for BSN are Xavier university, fsc, loyola, and Uminnesota.

GPA: 4.6w,3.9uw
ACT: 24
AP: only one (AP Psych got a 4)
Dual Enrollment: will be 60 creds. by the end of senior yr.)
North Carolina based.
a junior currently taking: college french 2, college gen bio 2, college algebra, college american lit. will take college trig in the summer of this year
will take college gen chem 1 and 2, and college british. lit next year.

my high school is medical based. (medicine is literally in the name)
i am currently ranked #1 out of 78, but that can change b/c of the COVID-19 online school process (i get overwhelmed with online class, especially since all my classes are college Biology,math,french and english which may drop my grades)

URM (black and female), 1st Gen
Mother dealt with/ continuing to deal with depression while father works as a driver (3 am to 1 am)- even though I have these issues I continue to excel in honors, AP, and college classes.

self-employed baby sitter.
In the process of receiving my Associates in Science at my local CC.
a lot of humanitarian trips to my home country of Ethiopia.
Created “Abyssinia Donations” at my church that donated basic necessities to orphanages in Ethiopia.
Created my own website called Feminality meant to raise awareness on women health mentality and education. in the process of writing/publishing a poem book called 'Toxic Silk"
i’m also in the National Honors Society (Phi theta kappa) at my college for high GPA and academics. in this group we do a lot of service trips especially with special/non-neuro-typical kids.
Found the women’s empowerment club @ high school, and speech coach of my debate club. A part of HOSA volunteer.
volunteer at animal shelters (ranked volunteer of the month for high donations)
donate and volunteer at hospitals, daycares, and foster centers.

I want to go into OB/GYN nursing, work for around a year or two and get my MSN FNP.

hope this wasnt too much. ThAnK yOu!!