Chance Me For Purdue

I am an International Senior who goes to Culver Military Academy.
This is my Stat please chance me:
Major: Undergrad computer engineering
SAT: 790 MATH and 660 READING and Writting
GPA: unweighted 3.55 weighted 4.4
AP classes: CAL BC, US history, World history, PHYSICS C, European, Macro and Micro econ, CHEM

Clubs

1. Relay for life Team development leader
    Relay for Life is an American cancer society based society which are implemented in society to spread cancer awareness as well as fund cancer research through many voluntary events.
    As a Team development officer I help bring all the faculty and student fundraiser together and worked towards raising 80,000 dollars.
  2. Green life Dorm Rep
    Green life conducts different projects that are for environmental sustainability.
    As a Dorm Rep my job is to par take in planning, publicizing and executing activities.
  3. Assistant Squad leader in Lancer performance
    This is a extremely selective club where only top 24 horse riders get to ride in the Performances. We have practice 2 times a week for 2 hours. In a year we have 5 performances, each consist of different maneuvers and
  4. Boy scouts – second classmen
    Participated in multiple campouts and earned badges throughout the last 3 years. Boy scouts have taught me how to use tools, cook, and efficient communication and how to survive without technology.
  5. President of Coding club
    A club designed by me and any my friend Rebbeca Sun, for giving students at culver an opportunity to learn some computer skills through coding and general knowledge of computer science. We have around 25 members who are active participants of this organization.
  6. President of Nutrition and Deities club
    A club associated with improving the health of students and faculty through knowledgeable and conscious food choices.
  7. President of Chess club
    Playing chess since age 5 competitively, I have taught students who are interested in learning and gave experience players a local platform to practice and have fun on.
  8. GSI member
    Global Studies Institute is a club that is funded by Alumni classes to bring in different opportunity to culver, such as meeting Trevor Noah in Chicago, Michael Brun concert, Nobel Peace Prize Nomine, Ex-CIA agent and many more. Being on the committee, I help set-up events and participate in them.
  9. Alto Saxophone
    Practice and Perform jazz, I also play the Clarinet and love to spend time learning new songs to play on both of the instruments.
  10. Hindu Service organizer
    Every week I organize the Hindu service, leading it for people who follow the religion or want to learn more about it.

Summer work
Freshman year summer, I worked as an assistant finance manager for a computer Business in India. I worked closely with the owner of the store and the advertisement team to come up with a plan, which allows the business to have a bigger budget for advertisement at the same making the profit margin. I worked at the company for one month(8 hours a day for 5 days a week). At the end of my working period, we developed and executed a new advertisement scheme to benefit the business.
Sophomore year summer, I wanted to explore the medical field, so I worked at Medical pharmacy as a Logistic operator. I worked closely with the head of the store to make sure the supply of medicine was right on time and that we had enough medical stock in case of a large order. The finance manager gave me the budget, and I altered the order or switched dealers to make sure the budget and the medical needs of the business were met. Additionally, I learned that effective communication was key towards finding the best dealer who had a balance of delivering on time and premium quality medicine. I worked for 1 month, 48 hours a week.
Junior year Summer, I was focused on getting myself to a next level in my computer career by working with an Android development startup business as well as learning web development (HTML5, CSS, JavaScript). I worked at a startup company, which dealt with teaching college graduates about App development. I was there for 2 weeks working as an assistant project manager. Working with the teachers of each class to prepare a curriculum which is efficient at teaching Java, X-code, and HTML5.
I cannot predict future, but it is extremely prominent that technological skills are going to be crucial for success in the upcoming years. Over the years I have taught myself, photo and video editing, 3D modeling and animation, web development and raspberry PI. I have certified in C, C++, HTML 5, CSS3, JavaScript. I believe that knowledge is a right, not a privilege and it is my duty to share my knowledge in the computer field. Henceforth, I have set up a Coding Institute in the Culver community. Every other week I teach young Middle school kids how to code and use technology to make their life fun and efficient. This program is a self-perpetuating institute as once I graduate someone who I have taught will take over the program. Currently, I am starting the kids off with learning Scratch and Micro-Bits. My goal is to give these young children the basic tools, which they can use to explore fields, which interest them. Over the course of establishing this program, I have learned the importance of time management, discipline, respect for others opinion and most importantly utilizing important connections.
I am always open to new experiences and adventure, so when I heard Culver offers Horse riding, I took the opportunity. I started my freshman year not knowing how to get on a horse, and last year I was selected to go to The Presidential Inaugural as part of the Black Horse Troop. I rode down the Pennsylvania Avenue head high and representing my school in an utmost way. Not only was I part of the Black Horse troop but I was also selected to be a squad leader, meaning I was held accountable for six other people and their duties.

Why chance you? It is too late to change anything. Just wait and see.