Chance Me Please

I am a current junior (international student) and wanting to study computer science. Please read my stats and ECs and chance me. Thanks in advance.

Stats:

• GPA: 3.98 (Unweighted)
  • Class Rank: Top 10%
  • SAT Math level 2: 770
  • SAT Chemistry: Will take it next year
  • ACT: 33 (may retake)
  • APs: Physics, Chemistry, Chinese Language, Language and Composition, Literature, Computer Science A, Music Theory, -
    European History, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Stats

ECs:

1. Internship next two years related to environmental engineering
  2. Robotics team (2 years)
  3. Computer science team (probably a few medals)
  4. Over 300 volunteer hours for being teaching assistent in science and engineering summer classes
  5. City Youth Orchestra for 2 years (1st violin)
  6. 1x in State Symphony Orchestra
  7. Grade 9 in violin and piano
  8. Teaching piano for 2 years and violin for a year
  9. Grade 8 in Music Theory
  10. National Honors Society (2 years)
  11. Mu alpha Theta (3 years)
  12. Secretary for Service Club
  13. Trilingual

Here is a link to the Purdue Data Digest, here, https://www.purdue.edu/datadigest/, under the link for “Applications, Admits, and Matriculations”. It is interactive, so you can input the parameters that most apply to you (for example, you would be “Foreign” under the “Residency” tab). Based on your input, the Data Digest will generate information and create some graphs/charts from which you may be able to make an estimate of your chances. Also, there should be a table at the bottom which gives the admission rates (and yield) for students matriculating in the Fall semesters of the past 10 years.

You can also look at Purdue’s Common Data Set, here, https://www.purdue.edu/oirae/resources.html. Part C7 tells you what admissions factors Purdue considers to be “very important,” “important,” “considered,” and “not considered”; Part C9 of the CDS gives the median 50% for both SAT and ACT scores, as well as the percentage of the entering first-year class falling within certain ranges of SAT and ACT scores.

Your ACT composite score is good, although you should have good subsection scores for math and science as well. Your unweighted GPA is also good. In your application essay(s), to the extent possible emphasize your leadership roles in ECs. On paper, you should be competitive as an applicant; although none of the posters on this forum are admissions officers, so don’t look for definitive answers to your question.