Chance Me For UCB, UCLA, UCSD, UCI

Hello. I am a male Asian-American high school junior currently enrolled at a competitive high school in Orange County, California. I intend on majoring in accounting, civil engineering, or legal studies. I was wondering what my chances of getting admitted to the the following schools, given my statistics.

Schools of Choice - In Order of Preference

(1) UCB
(2) UCLA
(3) UCSD
(4) UCI

SAT: 1540 (first time, August test score)

Math: 800
Verbal: 740
Essay: 7-3-7, plan to get re-scored

ACT: N/A

GPA UW: 4.00
GPA W: 4.64
Top 10% of class (estimation, school does not rank)

SAT Subject: Math II (760), plan to retake
Will take subject tests for chemistry and USH this year

Coursework:

• Freshman: English Honors 1, Band, Spanish 1, Alg2/TrigH, Track and Field, BiologyH, Human Geo AP
  • Sophomore: English Honors 2, Spanish 2, PreCalculusH, Track and Field, ChemistryH, World History
  • Junior: English Honors 3, Spanish 3, Calculus BC AP, Chemistry AP, Psychology AP, US History AP

So far, I have gotten a 5 on every attempted AP exam (Human Geo). I have also gotten all A’s in every class I have taken so far. My current projection for my junior year is a 5 on the Calculus, Psychology, and US History exams and a 4 on the Chemistry exam.

Sports:

• Track and Field (2 years)
  • Taekwondo (8 years, second degree black belt)

Community Service/Extracurricular

• Boy Scouts of America (4.5 years)
  • Eagle Scout Candidate (currently working on service project)
  • 3 leadership positions from scouting
  • 30+ merit badges
  • 40+ service hours accrued from scouting
  • National Honor Society (member)
  • Love of God Club (member)
  • Trombone, school band (4 years)

Please give me your honest input. I appreciate your time.

Since it looks like you are currently a Junior, it is difficult to chance you since you do not have a UC GPA as of yet. Your test scores and current GPA are very competitive, so at the end of Junior year, calculate your UC GPA (capped weighted and Fully weighted): https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

You are definitely on the right track so keep up the good work.

you are a strong candidate - keep up the good work