Chance me for UCLA, UCSD, UCI, UCSB

I only have sophomore stats because I just started junior year but so far how are my chances?
Sat practice: 1480 out of 1600
Sophomore yr classes:
French 2, Honors English, honors alg2/trig, honors chem, ap euro, pe (doesnt matter anyways)
I had all A’s both semesters except one b in honors chem and my only weighted course was ap euro as that is the only ap offered to sophomores at my school. This year im taking ap english, ap psych, ap chem, and pre calc honors is weighted as an AP at my school, plus french3, us history. I plan to get all A’s except precalc because it is nearly impossible to get an A in this teachers class so I believe I will get a B. My extracurriculars are swimming since freshman year (outside of school), drawing, and vegan activism like handing out pamphlets. Ucla is my goal and they have a bruins for animals club and the sustainability department is promoting a plant based diet so I plan on expressing that Id be valuable to both these groups on campus. What are my chances? Uci, ucsb, ucsd are backups and sd has a plant based initiative too.

*also I’m Asian and a girl. Parents both went to grad school.

Forgot to add that I am a Cal resident and forgot to add speech/debate to ec

Plus french 2 freshman year ahhh i was thinking straight at 12 am

You are on the right track. At the end of Junior year, calculate out your UC GPA: https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/
UCLA/UCB will use the Capped weighted and Fully Weighted UC GPA while the other UC’s use the capped weighted UC GPA.

Continue to challenge yourself with the AP classes and be involved in the things you love.

Consider UCLA a Reach school due to it’s low acceptance rate and the huge # of applicants, but if you should be a competitive applicant if you continue on your current course.

Best of luck.

EDIT: I havent been scoring my sat by the sat Scale so i took another practice one and my score is now 1500