Chance ME :)--Haitian Female Senior

<p>Okay guys, lately I've been feeling sooooo depressed because my GPA has gotten lower and I didn't do so well on my SATs either! (WAHHH!) I've been moping around because I believe my lowered gpa and sat scores may hurt my chances of getting into the schools that I want.
So I just want your opinions of what my chances might be...</p>

<p>GPA-freshmen 3.67/4.0
GPA- Junior 3.43/4.0
SAT-1820</p>

<pre><code>* I plan on taking them again in the fall and getting around the 2000+ range.
</code></pre>

<p>I take all honors and advanced honors courses at my school and Ap U.S history(still didnt get my scores back). In the fall I plan on taking AP French 5, AP Lang, AP Bio, AP Psych, and Honors Calculus( i suck at math!) and a Advance Honors Senior Capstone project. On my transcript I have all As and Bs with one B- but mostly B+'s and B's. I've been slacking off greatly and now I'm regretting not doing well my sophmore and junior years.</p>

<p>I do EC's somewhat...Indoor Varsity Track all 3 years( won awards), NHS, Secretary of French Honor Society, Key Club 10th & 11th, Interact Club 9th 10th 11th, YUGA Leadership Camp 9th and 11th...I plan on starting a YUGA chapter in the fall, Tutor 9th 10th 11th , MetroLacross 9th and 10th, church sign language ministries all 3 yr, and Youth Tour guide 9th 10th 11th, some community service, and more ec's that i can't think of right now...</p>

<p>I'm also go to a predominately white suburban school and apart of a busing program that allows minorty urban students to attend top white schools in the suburbs</p>

<p>So what would you say my chances are getting into my top schools...
George Washington U
American U
Amherst
Wesleyan
Barnard
Swarthmore
Syracuse
Williams
Georgetown( a huge reach..yikes!)
Spelman
BC
UConn
NYU</p>

<p>Thanks guys!!</p>

<p>My cousin goes to George Washington U</p>

<p>@Lovely,</p>

<p>Your list is broad and varied. You’ll win some, lose a few but if you are happy with your list, you’ll be happy.</p>