Chance me - International CS applicant

I am applying to UW-Madison as a CS major and just wanted to check my competitiveness in getting in. I am an International student (Asian) who is doing IBDP from India.

Grades:
10th: 5A*s and 4As (IGCSE board exam result)
11th Term 1: 36/42 (IBDP)
11th Term 2: 37/42 (IBDP)
Predicted Grade: 43/45 (IBDP)
(FYI, my subjects are HL - Math, Physics, Economics SL - English, Spanish, CS)

Standardized Scores:
SAT - 1410 (790 Math, 620 English)
Physics Subject Test - 760 (Giving again on November)
Math level 2 - 800
AP - Calculus BC: AB Subscore - 4

Extracurriculars:
80+ hours of volunteering in a nearby school for disabled students.
Developed an app of Sign-language converter for helping them in communicating. (Currently being used by visitors in that school)
The team leader of teaching mathematics to underprivileged kids in a nearby foundation.
2 Cs Internships (One for app development and the other for software development assistant)
Varsity footballer
IAYP India Silver Standard Recipient
TA in school science club
Comp Sci course in Summer school in the nearby university

Thanks so much!

I’m applying through an Early Action.

Your grades are not the standard form used here but I suspect they are good on an unweighted A = 4.0 scale. I assume you will do fine on any tests of English for foreign students as well. worth your while to apply. Remember you get accepted to the university as a whole first, then meet requirements for being accepted to your major (likely).

Thanks, I forgot to mention that I have 7.5 IELTS. I really hope to get in as a CS major.

Well, for CS at UW Madison you really just need to be accepted into L&S. You declare comp sci as a major after doing introductory classes. I think you have a good shot especially if you can be full pay.

Agree with above. You need to meet requirements for being in the major. So far no caps/limits on how many can be in the major. From what I’m seeing UW has been reacting favorably to the increased interest in the major. This means having more class sections to meet demand. btw- most UW students are in L&S (Letters and Science), it is the default for all not in some other school/college.