Chance Me/Match Me 3.7 UW 32 ACT [political science or history]

@TXNovaS I think she has a shot at BC or NOVA ED. Make sure she focuses on “person for others” in essay at the jesuit schools. I would put BC and Nova in same category as I have seen kids kid in to one and not the other. Wake likes private school kids. University of Denver and Gonzaga have pretty substantial Aid and are EA schools. I’ve heard decent things about Loyola Chicago and they are growing in popularity because of basketball success. I am Jesuit HS grad and a BC grad so I see why you love the Jesuits. I am catholic but do not practice and BC does a great job of instilling the Jesuit values and remaining pretty secular.

1 Like

Tulane changed things up last year and started deferring during the ED round, too. They are leaning more into EA and RD these days with the new dean of admissions. I think those stats are right line for Tulane EA, as long as you demonstrate interest and really show you belong on campus in your essay

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. If you’d like to reply, please flag the thread for moderator attention.