Chance me please?

Hi! I was just hoping to get some feedback. I am hoping to major in Marketing.

School does not Rank
SAT Score-1890
Math: 680 Reading: 570 Writing: 640
GPA: 3.4
APs: AP World History, AP Language and Comp, AP Statistics, AP Calculus AB, AB US Government and Politics, AP Economics
Honors/accelerated classes: 8
I live in NY-not sure if that makes a difference
I have been a competitive dancer since the age of 5, and I dance 4-5 days a week.
I have been on Varsity Cheerleading all 4 years of high school.
I have been a part of the Anti-Tobacco Club at my school since 7th grade. Junior and senior year-President of the Club
I am also in French Club and Pep Club at my school-I have been in both since sophomore year.
I am in an outside of school volunteering group that raises money for kids with Autism-I have been a part of this junior and senior year.
French Honor Society, Honorable mention on National French Concord-Junior Year, “Coaches Award” for Cheer-Sophomore Year

Thanks so much in advance! Any responses would be very appreciated!!:slight_smile:

I’d think your chances are good. You should be finding out any day now. Our daughter received her acceptance in the mail today. We live in Dutchess Co., 60 miles north of NYC. Her GPA is higher than yours but her standardized test scores (she submitted ACT only 27 composite) were a little lower. Similar load of honors/accelerated courses between AP and College courses offered through her HS. Her activities were somewhat different, but similar in nature. Dancer, like you. Captain of the golf team, soccer, winter track, drama club, choreographer. Youth leadership program, Honor Society, volunteer at church. She had great recommendations and her mother an I both attended Geneseo. Good luck!