Chance Me UW-Madison, I was deferred EA 2024

I was deferred from UW Madison as an OOS (MI) male with a 3.76 UW GPA and a 1300 SAT. I took 4 AP classes and 3 Honors classes. I applied as a biochemistry major in the college of letters and sciences. For my extracurriculars, I was involved with Varsity Tennis for 4 years and was the senior tennis captain, National Honors Society, National Spanish Honors Society, Rotary Interact (a community service club), DOVES (a club that raises money for daughters of veterans educational support, I have a leadership position in this club), I was also a cashier at Panera bread, worked as a tennis camp instructor, and learned the Italian language.

I submitted a LOCI and stressed how Wisconsin is my top choice as if I am accepted I would gladly attend. I updated my application readers on new extracurricular achievements. Also, for my first semester of senior year, I received a 4.0 unweighted GPA boosting my GPA (UW) from a 3.76 to a 3.79

What are my chances of being admitted? I hope they see something in my application because they deferred me but I don’t know if me being deferred is just a soft no considering my stats are on the lower end of applicants. Please tell me what you think!

Also, does Wisconsin defer most EA applicants that they do not accept? Do some get rejected?