Chance Me

<p>My application is almost done! I'm just wondering what my chances will be.</p>

<p>Weighted GPA: 5.0360
Class Rank: 18 (out of 801)</p>

<p>AP Courses:
APUSH
AP Calc BC
AP Chemistry
AP Gov and Politics
AP Italian
AP English
AP Psychology
AP Statistics
AP English
AP Biology</p>

<p>Subject I would like to major in: Psychology</p>

<p>Extracurricular Activities:
Italian Club
Italian Honor Society
Math Honor Society
JSA (it is an informal debate team)</p>

<p>Volunteer Work:
Local Park Volunteer Program
Haunted Woods Actor during the month of October</p>

<p>Work Experience:
I work at a photo company, where I help in the product assembly area (making magnets, mouse pads, Rimage CDs, etc)</p>

<p>SAT I: 1980 (640 CR, 670 M, 670 W)</p>

<p>SAT II:
Chem: 710
Math II: 760
U.S. History: 730</p>

<p>ACT:
Composite: 33
English: 30
Math: 34
Reading: 36
Science: 31
Writing Subscore: 9</p>

<p>AP Tests:
U.S. History: 4
U.S. Government: 3 (Not sending this one in. :3)
Calculus BC: 4
Chemistry: 4</p>

<p>Teacher Recommendations: One from my Psychology teacher from last year and one from my English teacher of two years. Apparently both are really well-written.</p>

<p>Essay: My English teacher said it was really well-written, and my guidance counselor said it was extremely unique and interesting.</p>

<p>I am applying Early Action. Thanks in advance!</p>

<p>You’ll get in</p>

<p>having watched this school for many years, and have a recent CC grad, i can tell you that admissions to cc have become more competitive each year. i watched this thread last year when MANY stellar candidates were denied admission. CC seems to be looking for that “something different” that distinguishes you from other stellar candidates. if you really are “boredtotears” this does not bode well for you. they will pick up on your malaise</p>

<p>Don’t worry, bored2tears is the antithesis of my personality.</p>

<p>Also, I have an interview on November 11, so hopefully they will be able to see me for who I am during those 30 minutes.</p>

<p>good to hear. GOOD Luck - CC is a phenominal school!!</p>

<p>I’d just like to say, the interview went really well. It lasted about an hour, which was longer than I expected it to be, but it was so much fun.</p>

<p>My parents aren’t sure if they have enough money to take me to visit the school before I make the decision to go, but a coworker and another coworker’s son offered to take me there if I couldn’t. I honestly love how supportive my coworkers are willing to be for me. :)</p>