<p>Hi everyone.</p>

<p>I'm applying RD. Please help me out and chance me!!</p>

<p>Gender: Female</p>

<p>Applying as: intended Psychology or Political Science major)</p>

<p>Home state: NJ</p>

<p>GPA: 3.8276 (unweighted)</p>

<p>Rank: top 7% (based upon weighted GPA)</p>

<p>ACT: 31 (Reading: 33, Math: 32, Science: 27, English: 32)</p>

<p>APs: Junior year- US History (score- 5) and English Language (score- 4)
Senior year- US Gov and Pol, Calc AB, Psychology, English Lit, and Environmental Science</p>

<p>EC's: National Honor Society, peer leadership groups such as Bottlecappers and Heroes & Cool Kids (both teach middle school students about the dangers of drugs and alcohol), varsity cheerleading, cultural groups such as Gender Equality Club and Social Justice Committee, and volunteering as a junior coach for Pop Warner and in the SPUR Program at my local horse stable (aiding disabled children to ride horses to help stimulate mental and physical growth).</p>

<p>Awards and Honors: People to People nominee, NJ Scholars nominee (based upon academic performance), HOBY Award nominee (based on peer leadership), NJ Girls State nominee (based upon academic performance and leadership), and NJ State Elks Peer Leadership Conference representative (chosen to represent my high school at a state wide, weekend conference about leadership and community growth).</p>

<p>Other schools I'm applying to (percentages based on parchment.com's predictions of my chances):
"safe schools"- Loyola Maryland (99%), Monmouth University (100%), Rider University (100%, legacy), Siena College (100%, legacy)
"likely" schools- Boston University (92%), Fordham University (96%), The College of New Jersey (95%)
"reach" schools- Lehigh University (68%), University of Rochester (91%), Notre Dame (44%)</p>

<p>Please let me know what you think. Thanks </p>

<p>I think you have a really good chance of getting in with both your grades, ACT scores, and your involvement with good ECs. Best of luck to you.</p>