Chance me?

Hi!! I am going into my senior year of high school and I want to know my chances for this school. I currently have a 4.72 weighted gpa and a 3.8 unweighted. my APWH score was a 4, and my APUSH was a 5. By the time im done with high school, i will have taken 10 AP classes. My SATs are quite low, theyre only 1190. However, i have many extracurriculars. I ran a voter registration event at my school and registered the most people to vote in my state and my states secretary of state presented me with a special award. I am also a fellow at the Democatic National Committee and i spend a lot of volunteer hours there. Prior to my DNC fellowship, i regularly volunteered at food banks. I have been student director (professional directors right hand man) at my schools musical for three years (it is a 200 person production). I have been stage manager for 3 productions, and i am the Senior Representative for my schools Thespian troupe. I am also a member of the national honors society. Thank you for your review!

I would say that you probably need to apply test optional. It sounds like your EC’s are inline with your passions and have that come out in your essays.