Chance thread? i just want to know where i stand

<p>IS (Virginia, NOVA), male and applying for the sciences (biological sciences)</p>

<p>SAT: 1910 (CR: 610 M: 680 W: 620)
ACT: 28 (E: 30 M: 28 R: 31 S: 28 E/W: 31)
But i heard that tech mix and matches SAT and ACT, so what would my tech score be??????
Subject Tests: Math Lvl 2 (690) US History (780)
GPA: 4 out of 4.5 (upward trend: 3.7 to 4.2 to 4.3 and senior year so far i have a 4.5)
AP: 11 (2 sophomore, 4 junior, 5 senior)</p>

<p>ECs:
Internship with NASA (Virginia Aerospace Science and Technology Scholar)
National AP Scholar
3rd Place Regional Science Fair
Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Molecular Biology Internship during my summer (this was a HUGE time commitment)
President of a club in school that organizes ALL fundraisers</p>

<p>bump (10 char)</p>

<p>Decent chance. Your classes, SAT, and GPA(I think) are competitive for admission. You’re from NOVA so your SAT might be on the low-ish end of NOVA applicants since it’s so competitive…BUT overall, they’re above average. So in my opinion, you don’t need to worry about the ACT conversion (27 or 28 was the average last year, so your SAT is better anyway). Your ECs are very strong.</p>

<p>I’m not really sure how to convert GPA…most applicants are on a 4.0 scale.
What’s your class rank?</p>

<p>when tech was at my school they said that they convert individual subjects from ACT to SAT (act English = sat cr and act math = sat math). then they take a the score that best helps you. so correct me if i am doing this wrong, but according to my E score on the ACT i have a 680 on the SAT converted and my 680 on math stays the same, so for tech i have a 1360/1600. right? or am i doing this wrong? someone help!</p>

<p>bumpppp more opinions pleasee. and could sm1 please answer the question ^^^</p>

<p>Not too sure on how Tech does conversion. I’d recommend calling someone in admissions, they should be able to tell you exactly how they do it. I know that they convert the ACT composite and a 26 = an 1180 CR + M SAT.</p>