Chances at Purdue

Hey all. 17 M junior. I will keep this short and to the point. I have been a slacker all my life, just this year I started getting my stuff together and I am in 2 honors classes. Last year my GPA was 3.0, this year my GPA is almost 3.3. I am in boy scouts, I will get my eagle scout soon hopefully (just gotta finish project and other badge work). I really want to do either computer science or computer engineering, and for that reason I want to go Purdue. I visited the college fair a few weeks ago in my town and met lots of colleges there. I think Purdue is the best college in my range I have a CHANCE of getting into.

I live in chicagoland, so I really want to go to school in Illinois but Purdue is alright and worth the distance for me because it’s a good comp sci school. I took a PSAT at the beginning of the year and got 1170, First practice out of school with tutor I got 1120, second got 1220, third got 1210, fourth (just taken an hour ago) got 1160. I’m really nervous about my scores going down, I’m nervous in general because I really want to get into purdue. What are my chances of getting into the school?

I plan on doing the college summer courses that the colleges offer over the summer. (wording lol).
It’s like a few weeks long but it’s computers and I think colleges would like to see that I took the initiative to go out and do courses on my own. Thanks