Chances for ED admission

Hi guys, I’m stressing about getting in to GW
How likely is it I’d get in? (Score Optional)
Male ( African American)
4.4 weighted, 3.92 unweighted GPA
Model UN president
HOSA chapter founder and President
Varsity Tennis
Student ambassador
Tutoring underclasmen
Freshman Mentor
Teachers assistant for Second semester
Volunteer work at Barnes Jewish Hospital (300+ hours)
Teen Board Member at a local children’s hospital ( planning events, getting donors, etc.)
Work at a local soup kitchen
NHS
Peer teacher on the harmful effects of binge drinking
Taking AP Chem, AP Calc, AP Gov, AP Eng, Honors Anatomy and French IV currently.

Let me know how I’d do!

Hey @NYUCO22 I’m a Junior at GW and to be honest, you seem like a great candidate for GW. So don’t worry too much about it, I think you will be fine!

Which school at GW will you be applying to? Have you taken any AP’s before this year?

@NHuffer I have taken Bio, World, English III, and US History, and passed all of them. I also have dual credit from WashU and Slu. I will be applying to the school of Columbian College of Arts & Sciences and my backup is Milken Institute School of Public Health.

You should be able to get in your stats are very good. Not super Ivy-League good but actually pretty damn close.

You should be able to get in your stats are very good. Not super Ivy-League good but actually pretty damn close.

Also all of my classes have been honors since sophomore year, the school messed up with my original schedule.

Your application will be very strong. Finish strong(er) with a solid essay and I’d be very surprised if you didn’t get in. Good luck!