Chances for Pamplin/College of Sciences

I am a rising senior instate and will be applying to VT in the Fall RD.

SAT: 1880 (670CR, 560M, 650W) 1st time. 1860 (630CR, 580M, 650W) 2nd time. 1900 superscored. I might retake it again, but I am currently undecided.

SAT II’s: I will be taking the Math II and U.S. History subject tests in the fall.

GPA: 3.9UW/4.37W

EC’s: FBLA (Treasurer, expecting higher office next year), Rotary Interact Club (Club Communications Officer, expecting higher office next year), National Honor Society. I volunteer at the local hospital and humane society. I also participate in a youth group at my church and I have also participated in mission’s trips with this group. I have a part time job as a host at a restaurant.

I have taken the most rigorous schedule offered at my school, however my school does not offer AP’s so the majority of my classes are dual enrollment through the local CC. I will most likely finish my Associates Degree in high school, but I will be applying as a freshman.

11th Grade: College Chemistry, College U.S. History, College PreCalc, College Calculus, Honors English, Public Speaking

12th Grade (expected): College Biology, College English and Lit, College Statistics, College Government, College Entrepreneurship, and Principles of Engineering.

I am interested in either Finance/Marketing and Biology/Food Science (Pre-Med) but I’m not 100% sure yet.

with all As and Bs you should have no problem. If you are getting Cs or lower in the dual enrollment courses your chances get limited.

@undercover007 I have made all A’s in my dual enrollment courses thus far.