<p>Applying EA</p>

<p>GPA
3.94/4.0 U.W
4.36 W</p>

<p>Rank
2-3/217</p>

<p>ACT
29 (Definitely retaking, this will hurt my chances)</p>

<p>Enrolled in a Gifted Program, along with taking all APs and Honor classes.</p>

<p><strong>During 10th grade year, there was a problem with our gifted teacher and she deliberately gave everyone in the class a b. This dropped me out of first in the ranking. The board of supervisors and school board are deliberating on whether everyone should be awarded and A or a B, so my GPA/Rank may fluctuate</strong></p>

<p>ECs</p>

<p>FBLA - Secretary
NHS - Secretary
SCA - Secretary
BETA - Secretary
Senior Class - Secretary
Community Service Club - Historian
Boys State of Virginia 2008
People to People Leadership Summit 2006 - Georgetown University
Whos Who Amongst Americas High School Students
On board of Supervisors for Greene County Parks and Rec
Varisty Golf 10,11
Varsity Soccer, 9, 10, 11, 12</p>

<p>Community Service
I have over 150 hours of total community service ranging from involvement in local workshops and the rec department.</p>

<p>I also had GREAT recs and solid essays.</p>

<p>I was wondering what my chances are of being admitted. Thank you for your replies.</p>

<p>SAT?</p>

<p>If that is good, then I am assuming that you will get Trustee.</p>

<p>A 29 ACT is a 1300 or a little higher, I think you're in. Your ranked top 1% in your class and may even be a salutatorian. </p>

<p>So top 1%, 1300 SAT equivalent, I'd say you're in with 1/2-3/4 scholarship</p>

<p>I didn't do as well on my SATs, which is why I only sent my ACT scores. :-( I really hope to get into Miami!</p>

<p>U will get in</p>

<p>Go to MYchances.com It will tell you what you want to know</p>

<p>The only portion of my application that could hurt me are my AP scores, which were terrible. (I got 3's) I didn't send an official score report, but I'm afraid they will see them on my transcript, and take them into account.</p>

<p>since when are AP scores on a transcript?</p>

<p>and 3s are still passing</p>

<p>Well, for some odd reason, our school places our AP scores on our transcripts. However, that is the only downfall to my application. Everything else seems to be pretty solid.</p>