Scared!!!!

<p>My top choice, by far, is U of Miami. However, I did TERRIBLE on my AP tests (Got 3's) and on my SAT IIs (550 and 630). I didn't send score reports from college board to either of these schools, but they were still on my transcript. What are my chances of getting in with these terrible scores. Here are my other stats:</p>

<p>White Male from Virginia
(Extremely Rural County; One of the smallest in Virginia)</p>

<p>Political Science B.A.</p>

<p>Applying RD</p>

<p>GPA
3.94/4.0 U.W
4.36 W</p>

<p>(I only got one B my entire high school career, and it will go up after first semester grades for senior year are in. I got straight A's)</p>

<p>Rank
2-3/217</p>

<p>ACT
29 </p>

<p>Senior Schedule
UVA Engineering 152<br>
AP US Government
AP Calculus
AP English II
PVCC Psychology 200
BRVGS Senior Internship
Honors Physics (Don't offer AP)</p>

<p>Enrolled in a Gifted Program, along with taking all APs and Honor classes.</p>

<p><strong>During 10th grade year, there was a problem with our gifted teacher and she deliberately gave everyone in the class a b. This dropped me out of first in the ranking. The board of supervisors and school board are deliberating on whether everyone should be awarded and A or a B, so my GPA/Rank may fluctuate</strong></p>

<p>ECs</p>

<p>NHS - Secretary
SCA - Secretary
BETA - Secretary
Senior Class - Secretary
Community Service Club - Historian
Boys State of Virginia 2008
People to People Leadership Summit 2006 - Georgetown University
Whos Who Amongst Americas High School Students
On board of Supervisors for Greene County Parks and Rec
Varisty Golf 10,11
Varsity Soccer, 9, 10, 11, 12</p>

<p>Community Service
I have over 150 hours of total community service ranging from involvement in local workshops and the rec department.</p>

<p>I also had GREAT recs and solid essays.</p>

<p>I was wondering what my chances are of being admitted. Thank you for your replies.</p>

<p>Chill Out. Our stats are very similar. I completely bombed the SAT, but scored well on the ACT. Our GPA, class rank, ec's, and course load are pretty close and I got accepted with the Dean's Scholarship. You'll be fine.</p>

<p>You should be fine. I teach in a rural VA county, and one of my students just learned he got into Miami. He is just thrilled. His SAT IIs were not great, but he was an AP Scholar. He is awaiting word on scholarships.</p>

<p>You have no chance to get in sorry. jk</p>