Chances of being admitted to university of Miami EA

I submitted all of my materials a good amount before the deadline and have visited the school once already

Gender - Male
Age - 18
Residency - Virginia
Race - Caucasian

GPA - 92.6 weighted 90.5 unweighted

ACT - 29 composite, 30 SS

AP’s and Honors + exam scores - AP English Lang (4), AP Brit lit (currently taking), AP World History (4) AP US History (5), AP Environmental Science (4), AP Economics (currently taking), AP Physics 1 (currently taking), AP Calculus AB (Currently taking), Honors Chemistry, Honors English 9 and 10, honors science courses for 9th graders are not available at my school, took Molecular Biology.

Sports - Varsity Wrestling (team captain this year), Varsity track and field (placed in state meet), Varstity Swimming prior to wrestling, JV football freshman year.

Work - due to sports I have never been able to work during the school year however during the summer I worked landscaping the summer after 10th grade for 3 months and the summer after my old boss contracted lymes disease and was forced to close his business, so I worked in retail for the months both were for 40 hours a week. I plan on working in life guarding this summer.

Religious - I served as an Acolyte in my family’s church since I was in 5th grade and continue to do so now.

Community service - I don’t have very many community service hours (about 25 hours) mostly through school led programs.

I also was regional and conference champion in wrestling