Chances of getting into Texas A&M 2023?

Howdy! I am about to be a senior and planning to apply for Texas A&M. I was wondering what my chances of getting in would be through holistic review? I plan to take the October SAT, but I would like to know of my chances with my current stats. Also, does anyone know how competitive Biomedical Sciences and Public Health majors are to get into?

Class Rank: Top 18%
SAT: 1330
EC: NHS, Model UN (Officer), Key Club, Student Council, Studio Dancer (10 years), HOSA, Member of Church Youth group (3 years) and Section Leader/Principal Player for the top band at my school.
AP Courses: AP World History, AP US History, AP Research & AP Calculus
College Credit: 15 hours

Also if you have any suggestions, please let me know!
Thanks!

@saxophone001 Study like mad on your weaknesses and retake the SAT and shoot for Academic admit. SAT: Total score of 1360 with at least 620 Math and 660 Evidence-Based Reading and Writing (EBRW)

Some find the ACT easier
ACT: Composite score of 30 with at least 27 English and 27 Math

Know that review applicants full admissions is around 13% of all applications, which was around 17K last year. So odds are not great but not impossible. There were several review applicants who participate on this forum who received a full admissions decision, blinn team admissions decision. Also, new last year is we saw a few applicants receive an admissions decision to the new McAllen Health and Science Center, though they applied direct to TAMU College Station.

I was a review out of state kid and I now attend the University. I was second quarter and 32 ACT if that helps