Chances of getting into UW-Madison

<p>I will be a senior this fall.
GPA: 4.0
Class Rank: 1
ACT:27
I have been taking all college courses and AP courses offered at my high school.
EC's: Football: 4 years (3 varsity) 2nd Team All-Conference (Junior Year) Captain (Senior Year) Leadership Counsel (Junior and senior year)
Track and Field: 4 years (3 varsity) Sectional Qualifier (Junior Year) Honorable Mention All-Conference (Junior Year)
Have participated in a medical mentoring program this summer. I participated in the Economic/Business competition my junior year. I have been invited to the academic bowl all 3 years of high school so far.
34 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
My high school does not use a weighted scale, so the highest GPA I can receive is a 4.0. It would be impossible to get anything higher.</p>

<p>You should be fine. Slightly higher ACT would help, but you’ll get in.</p>

<p>In state or out? 27 is no place to be feeling comfortable. If you can retake, I would. Everything else looking good.</p>

<p>I am in state</p>

<p>Your stellar gpa and rigorous course work shows you do the work, especially since your ACT isn’t in the very top percentile. Chances of getting in are good. Do not slack off. See what your guidance counselor says about the ACT score- should you take it again?</p>

<p>Since you’re in-state, I feel even stronger that you’ll be fine. Because of the quota system, in-state GPA’s and ACT scores drop significantly for the bottom tier of accepted students as compared to OOS applicants.</p>