Chances?

I am a Virginia resident with:
GPA: 4.25 W/4.00 UW
ACT: 29 Eng, 29 Math, 31 Reading, 25 Science. (28 Combined)(29 Composite)
SAT: 1st: 560 Critical Read, 680 Writing, 780 Math
2nd: 600 Critical Reading, 690 Writing, 760 Math
Courses(H means Honors):
Freshman: World History H, Art 1, English H, Algebra 2 H, Spanish 2, PE, Biology H
Sophmore: Spanish 3, English H, Chemistry 1 H, Trig H, World Hist 2 H, DE Intro to Engineering Design, PE
Junior: AP English, Econ/Finance, AP Calc AB, AP Chemistry, AP Statistics, VA and US History
Senior: VA and US Gov, AP Calc BC, DE English Lit, AP Physics C, AP Physics C Lab (2 block class), Small Engine Repair
Class Rank: 13/277
Extra Curriculars:
Attended Governor’s School for 1 semester
Golf (2 yrs JV, 1 yr Varsity)
Captain of History MAC Team
3rd Place in Governor’s School Science Fair
National Honor’s Society
Virginia Aerospace and Technology Scholars
Entreprenuership business in repairing and refurbishing smartphones & game consoles
Job: Cashier at Kroger
Job: Cook at Macado’s
Community Service
Tutoring

Assume I write decent essays and get straight B’s senior year (being conservative). How much would you be willing to bet that I get in? Just want to get a feel for how I stand. Thanks for your time! On Wisconsin!!! :slight_smile:

Why only B’s? Go for learning all you can. Keep the good study habits- they’ll be useful in college. Likely to get in.

wis75, like I said the B assumption is conservative but I think it’s likely I’ll bet B’s in Physics and maybe Calculus. How likely would you say it is for me to get in? Like a ballpark percentage chance?

NO percentages. Get real, kiddo. Anything we post here on CC is useless. You can do the math just as easily as we can. Look at the facts on the UW website. YOU can just as easily figure your “chances” as the rest of us.