Chance? Ugh i'm sorry I know these posts are annoying :/

<p>GPA: UW 3.6/ W 3.7
ACT: 25
5 APS, AP Euro, AP Biology, AP Government, AP Microeconomics, and AP Environmental Science
A's in all APs
Had a job at an ice cream shop for 10 months now, member of my school's buildOn club (were going to Nicaragua to build schools in the summer for underprivileged children) Feed homeless men,women,and children every weekend, been on the school's high honor roll for two years now, lead in every play at the school for the last four years.
My GPA was bad sophomore year cause of family problems but got a 4.0 junior year, which is why it's so low, but hopefully they will see my improvement.
My dad went to Madison so i'm a legacy kid, but i'm still really worried.
My essays were GREAT (according to my english teacher and counselor)
and I got AMAZING recommendations letters.
I'm also out of state (CA) so I'm a bit worried about that as well.
I applied 10/24, and still no response. :(</p>

<p>~Also a Junior Counselor for a special education day camp</p>

<p>Can you retake the ACT? I believe it is below the 25th%ile of admitted students.</p>

<p>@Madison85 I retook it and got a 25 again but did way better in certain areas. Should I send it to see if they super score it? Cause with a super score I got a 27. </p>

<p>I think it is fine to send both.</p>

<p>@Madison85 just sent it, do you think it’s a deal breaker for my decision? My entire house is covered in Badger gear and I go there every fall, it would be so upsetting for me (and my family) if I didn’t get in because i’m a bad test taker :(</p>

<p>Just in case, you could also apply to UW Whitewater and UW LaCrosse and then transfer to UW Madison after 2 years.</p>