Childhood Education BS/Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL) MSEd @ Hofstra

Can anyone tell me more about their experience with their program and the School of Education at Hofstra?

I am currently in the Mathematics Secondary Education undergraduate program, and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the program. I feel as though I am actively being prepared for actually working in the field. The masters and undergraduate programs are fairly similar, so I believe you would have the same sort of experience working with the education department. The faculty provide us with helpful tools to use in the classroom from classroom management tips to interesting computer programs that can be integrated into different lessons. The field placement requirements further prepare you with real world experiences working with students, and you have the opportunity to make connections with in-service teachers. In all, I believe the education program at Hofstra has helped me a lot in feeling prepared to go out into the field.