Clam fart! Oh my God... What did I do?!

<p>so what's the decision?</p>

<p>What happened?</p>

<p>You've got half, if not ALL of CC behind you, SillBill!</p>

<p>omg i can't wait anymore
tell us tell us tell us!!!! :P</p>

<p>SillBill...we are waiting on the edge of our seats....the verdict is..........?????</p>

<p>Look at it this way, IF you are in...you've got your Clamfart frat nickname already before you're even pledged...everyone will know who you are!!!!!</p>

<p>Sorry just having a little fun at your expense...seriously, I think it probably gave the adcoms a little brevity in what obviously was a very exhausting process.</p>

<p>Do you mean levity..?</p>

<p>although I am rooting for you to get in, I think by the way you left us in suspense :( means bad news? Come on! Tell us! I need to tell my bro to do Clam Fart for several years too if you got in</p>

<p>yeah with what somni said i think the word you're looking for, oaksmom, is levity not brevity</p>

<p>ok sill bill i am getting fed up. did you get in or not?!</p>

<p>obviously not, because I know if I got in with that crazy type of story, I would tell the frkn world.</p>

<p>I've been following this thread since it was first posted and I'm DYING to know what happened!!!! :eek:</p>

<p>Just wait, he is still in shock.</p>

<p>Yeah man, I'm dying to know what happened too!</p>

<p>Yeah, yeah...OaksMom meant "levity"...hahaha...busy, busy week...obvious that my brain is not all here!</p>

<p>omg omg omg i almost can't take it i'm checking this thread like every 2 hours or so MUST KNOW MUST KNOW lol
I certainly hope he got accepted, though if he didn't i'm sure it's not this one thing that caused it</p>

<p>Has this guy said if he has gotten accepted or not? I believe decisions are out, right?</p>

<p>Ya, I think he already got his decision by post 131, now he's watching us suffer on this thread and laughing. I think this is payback.</p>

<p>I got in. I CANNOT believe it..</p>

<p>Clam farts for everyone!!!!</p>

<p>Thank you all for your support throughout my meltdown!</p>

1 Like

<p>Aaaaah! Congratulations!</p>