Clarification on National Scholars awards please

I was reviewing the national scholars program web site, and may have missed a distinction earlier.
https://scholarships.tamu.edu/scholarship-programs/national-scholars#0-NationalMeritScholars

According to that page:

NMSF receive
a) President’s Endowed Scholarship valued at $3,000 x 4
b) Study abroad stipend valued at $1,000 x 1

Semifinalists who are named National Merit Finalists are guaranteed additional award opportunities:
a) National Merit Recognition Award valued at $7,000 x 4
b) National Merit Sponsorship valued at $500 x 4
c) National Merit Recognition Award Supplemental Scholarship $3,000 x 1

Originally, I read this as an either / or. Now it seems clear they are cumulative.

I will go ahead and email later this week for a definite answer, but was curious if anyone else already had confirmation that they are cumulative.

I’m pretty sure it is both. My son is a NMF. He has a large collection of scholarships so it is hard to know which ones he got for his being a NMF but he is definitely a Presidential endowed scholar and I’m pretty certain that came with the nm and he has the study abroad stipend. A&M is quite generous with NMF.

Now one thing to realize is that NMF scholarships there are guaranteed scholarship opportunities. They don’t necessarily get all of them. I’m not exactly sure how it all works but I know my son did not get the $500 NM sponsorship I think because he got a corporate based NM scholarship of $1000/yr.