Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>The auto-admits, academic admits and the review applicants who have already been accepted have nothing to worry about. You guys didn’t have any deadline even if you were under engineering review.</p>

<p>The deadline states that-
" Those students accepted before jan 15th only will have the opportunity to be reviewed for COE. If you’re accepted later you won’t be considered for COE"</p>

<p>Only ppl who have not been accepted into A&M and want to be Aggie engineers should be worried right now.</p>

<p>Yes @smashley1</p>

<p>Well I guess I won’t be going to a&m then since I wasn’t accepted by the 15th and won’t be considered for COE anymore. That’s disappointing</p>

<p>Well I have not seen/heard anyone get accepted yet…that gives us some hope.
I thought this thread would be flooding with posts…i guess they(admissions office) didn’t meet the jan 15th deadline.</p>

<p>But they did say on or around 15th Jan in my decision letter(Engineering Review), so I guess the results may come on 16th or 17th maybe. In fact, on a live chat the TAMU guy told me the majors may be declared near end of Jan or beginning of feb. Keep faith. U may still get ur desired major. Otherwise there are other colleges too.</p>

<p>Has anyone been accepted into the college of Agriculture & life sciences as a review admit?</p>

<p>Admissions:
"The decisions should be released towards the end of January beginning of February. I would encourage you to continue checking your AIS page for future updates. "
“It is taking a little longer than expected.”</p>

<p>And that was for the COE review process I asked for, so yeah</p>

<p>I was accepted to Mays business school today - stats somewhere above (review admit)
checked before my practice (4:00) nothing, checked after (6:00) and got accepted!</p>

<p>GIG 'EM!</p>

<p>Congrats smashley1!</p>

<p>Thank you!
BTW - I still only have 2 tabs on Howdy so obviously the 4 tabs thing a few days before isn’t always true…</p>

<p>Congratulations smashley!!!</p>

<p>congrats smashley1! I’m still waiting to hear… I got a 27 on my ACT, 3.63 UW GPA, and am in the 2nd quarter… I don’t think I have a chance of getting in :frowning: but do you mind me asking what your scores were?!</p>

<p>if you only had the 2 tabs still where was the offer located</p>

<p>^ she’s referring to the tabs on the Howdy portal. AIS is where she found out she was accepted.</p>

<p>My 4 tabs came after too.</p>

<p>Just wondering for those accepted, about how long after you were accepted online did you receive your packet in the mail?</p>

<p>I have 2 tabs on Howdy…I found out through AIS, it moved to step 5 and I clicked on it to accept my offer.</p>

<p>My scores were not that good for me, I’m a horrible test taker, I think you do have a chance though! I know someone in my grade who is in the middle of the 2nd quarter and got in with a good ACT score!
ACT: 28
SAT: 1940</p>

<p>@smashley I wish I could accept that fast :frowning:
Hearing back early is great but now I’m gonna be a nervous wreck waiting for scholarship decisions to come in March.</p>

<p>Does anyone know when I will get the thing in the mail? Haha I really want to post a picture on instagram of me holding up the banner thing</p>

<p>@smashley1 #post 717 Did u get ur major after u accepted ur offer on AIS. I thought that when ur major is decided, ur 1st choice on AIS just changes to the major decided by TAMU.</p>