Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>My daughters major changed to general studies Blinn team. AIS hasn’t moved from step 3 yet:)</p>

<p>@maddie132 AIS is still on step 3 for my son, as well. His first choice major changed to Blinn TEAM, second choice stayed the same, and the dropdown box to change majors has disappeared. </p>

<p>Omg…this makes me a nervous wreck! Why can’t it all be updated at once! Lol</p>

<p>been checking my application every time. I notices that my term switched from fall to Summer of 2014. What does this mean? also on the Howdy my major changed to General studies.</p>

<p>Sounds like gateway @serg48 !</p>

<p>@MOMSRK2018 It would be awesome if i do get gateway! </p>

<p>So I wonder since it says summer 2014 and changed to GEST if that’s for sure OR if it is still under another review to get into gateway? @serg48 my daughter has the same exact thing on her AIS.</p>

<p>Hi there, my school doesn’t rank (international student studying in a Canadian school), so TAMU Admissions ranked me as 1st quarter. What is this and is it good/bad? </p>

<p>Ok, so I have a question. Is gateway and blinn team only for texas residents. I was admitted to TAMU as an auto admit, but didn’t get COE. So, can I ask for gateway/blinn team, so that I can transfer to COE later.</p>

<p>You can transfer to COE through regular admission. You just need to wait for people to drop out of it like flies which we all know is inevitably going to happen.</p>

<p>im really not sure @collegemom72 we’ll find out in the next few days. All final admission decisions will be announced by Feb 28. Really hoping it is gateway. </p>

<p>@shadowgunkiller The only way to be in gateway or blinn team is that they have to offer it to you. You can’t send a request to be part of it. Plus its for students who have not been fully admitted to the university due to enrollment limitations. I’m not sure if its for Texas residence only. You should contact the admissions office.</p>

<p>@priyanka8 That’s means that you’re within the top 25% of your class, which is good. Congrats</p>

<p>Just to help y’all out— I got admitted to Gateway and mine was changed to Summer 2014 and General Studies</p>

<p>@collegemom72 so excited to read your daughter got gateway!! Congratulations!</p>

<p>Thanks @txmom99 … We are excited but want it to be official! </p>

<p>Just got 4 tabs in my Howdy this morning. Pretty much confirming I got into Blinn TEAM! I hope it TEAB though.</p>

<p>My son has four tabs in Howdy as of this morning, as well. Curious to see what will change /update tomorrow.</p>

<p>Are a huge chunk of admissions decisions coming out tomorrow? If I still have two tabs on howdy, and decisions do come out tomorrow, do y’all think I got rejected? </p>

<p>@texashopeful96 I don’t think so. We could still hear back between tomorrow and Friday, so it could change any day.</p>