Class of 2018 - Admissions Status

<p>Thank you @momma2014, I will certainly do that because I’m about to start pulling my hair out. What exactly should I say in the email?</p>

<p>BTW, I know I seem like a whiny baby right now, but I’m a victim of chronic anxiety and panic attacks every now and then. 8-| It happens…</p>

<p>@krishkray, please let us know what Jon says. Your I inquiry may help answer someone else’s questions. </p>

<p>Hopefully it’ll be good news!! If not, you’ll be fine and you’ll find another path toward you future.</p>

<p>Btw, @krishkray, those stats look good to me…</p>

<p>Edit to answer your question above to @momma2014 - include your name and date of birth and simply ask what the status of your application is. </p>

<p>Thank you @KelsAg88, that really does put me a little more at ease. But I already sent the email. I asked if he could give me an idea as to what was going on with my admission decision. I didn’t think he would be allowed to all out say I was accepted/denied or give a status, but hopefully he will respond positively. I just wanna be able to call my family up and say “Hey, I got accepted!” - ya know? </p>

<p>well I now have 4 tabs on my howdy account.Also my major changed to General Studies at my AIS. Im guessing i might be getting Gateway since my term switched to summer 2014</p>

<p>Yep, sounds like Gateway, @serg48! Did your term change from fall to summer II?</p>

<p>Yes @KelsAg88 IT changed during the weekend. I just want a full reply. I have been going crazy checking all day today at school! </p>

<p>You already answered that, I just didn’t read it all. :slight_smile: Congrats!</p>

<p>Would you be willing to share what your app looked like? Stats, recommendations, essays, EC, etc?</p>

<p>My rank was 82/499 so top 16%
SAT score was a 1210 on just math and reading. Didn’t do so well
ACT was a 28
taken all preap/AP classes since freshman year. Senior year classes, AP Calculus BC, AP Physics B AP Gov. AP English ans AP Economics
HAve done over 100 hrs of community service.
Involved in band. Vice president for band as well.
GPA is a 3.4
and wrote the best essays i could have ever written (pretty proud of them actually lol) </p>

<p>Do you guys think I got rejected if the only thing that’s changed is the disappearance of the ability to request a major change? Another stat is that I have a 1500 SAT score and I only sent a counselor recommendation. I could’ve gotten others, but I didn’t think about it… This sucks. </p>

<p>My daughter’s ability to change majors also disappeared today. Hopefully we will hear something one way of the other in the next 24 hours.</p>

<p>@krishkray, your math + verbal was 1500??!</p>

<p>@texmich, I wonder if they’ve removed everyone’s since all decisions will be finalized this week…</p>

<p>Interesting.</p>

<p>I still have the option to change my major, strange… maybe a bad sign </p>

<p>@KelsAg88 Yes, it was 1500. But I guess I’m not good enough because I’ve been rejected… :frowning: Good luck to everyone else I guess.</p>

<p>Officially offered Gateway! The wait is officially over for me.</p>

<p>@krishkray, you know that’s not true. You’re clearly very bright! Your future just begins at another great school. That’s all. Be upset for a day, shake it off, and find YOUR path! Is your decision in AIS, or did you just get that information from Jon?</p>

<p>Congrats, @serg48!</p>

<p>Finally Moved to Step 5, my daughter offered Blinn TEAM! </p>

<p>My son moved from Step 3 to Step 5 on AIS within the last two hours, plus he has an admission decision letter under the “Correspondence” tab. Blinn TEAM is official!</p>

<p>There has been a decision made on my daughter. Her AIS just went from step 3 to step 5 in the last 3 mintues. I am going to wait till she gets home and have her see what it says. I’m not feeling very hopeful though…I think it might be a rejection. Will update on this later on. Congrats to all who have been admitted!!!</p>