Class of 2019 Decisions

I applied 12/16 and my status still says “Complete, ready for review” :frowning:

@Hoodie299 Ugh same I applied 11/21 and my status still says the same thing

I think we’re looking at a mid march notification date.

@sciencelover123 Hopefully we’ll hear back soon, on the website it says by April 1st ugh thats so far away

Just got my acceptance today via email!!!

Intended major: political science
SAT: 2070 overall, 660 cr/ 640 m/ 770 writing
ACT: 29
GPA: 4.0 (99.68/100)
Courseload: 2 APs (APUSH and Lit and Comp), rest are honors
Recs/essays excellent
Extracurriculars:
-student council president
-volunteer intern at council member Vallone’s office
-volunteer intern at NYC film post-production firm
-tutor for inner city Harlem kids
-tutor for struggling kids at my school
-head programmer for my school’s competition robotics team
-writer/performer for the PIT NYC, a comedy theatre in the city
-among many more haha…

Don’t know if I will attend yet still waiting on Brown, USC, BC, & NYU

@lenayd congrats!!! was that for Harper?

Just got my acceptance :smile:

SAT: 1860 overall 580 cr/ 610m/ 670w
GPA: 94/100 W 91/100 UW
I took AP USH and I’m currently taking AP Calc AB mostly honors
Recs/essays good
EC’s: JV Field Hockey Captain, Volunteer at Hospital, Girl Scout Member for 13 years, Peer Tutor, National Honor Society Member, Space Camp, and some more

Not sure if I’m going to attend, but it was definitely one of my top choices !!

@mikomu Congrats! Did you hear through email, webpage or the mail?

Just got my acceptance! I found out through an email today, and have not received an actual letter yet.

SAT: 2140 (750 on math, 670 on critical reading, 720 on writing)
GPA: 93.8% unweighted, 99.62% weighted.
Rigorous senior course load (4 AP classes, 1 IB class)
Strong extracurriculars, essay, etc.

Binghamton is one of my top choices and I’m so excited I got in. Good luck to everyone!

@FallingChemist‌ yep!

This is the most received for RD in a day in a while. We may be seeing the flood gates opening.

@lavalamp97‌ Congrats! If you and others on this thread would indicate which school you were accepted to within Binghamton (Harpur, SOM, Watson, Decker) that would be helpful to those who have been deferred. Thanks!

Also if you plan to attend or if this was your safety.

@rgr717‌ Sorry, I forgot to add that part! I was accepted to Harpur.
And @lostaccount‌ it is definitely one of my top choices. I’m not sure yet because I haven’t heard back from most of my schools, however there is a very good chance that I will attend Binghamton.

Lenayd, no Cornell?

@lostaccount‌ I was going to apply but I never took SAT IIs, which is a requirement for Cornell- or at least the programs I was interested in.

Has anyone who applied to Watson heard back yet? I saw 2 or 3 people who got accepted but the majority seem to be getting accepted/rejected to Harpur

I was accepted via email last night!
Into school of management. I created an account just not because I just wanna remind everyone that it’s okay. Binghamton doesn’t have ivy league standards, this website seems to exaggerate expectations for all schools…
I have good credentials but nothing too over the top

Just food for thought!

@aliciacuad What time was the email sent? I just want to know if I should keep a look out even after the admissions office is closed for the day!

@sciencelover123‌ keep checking your status. Around 12 pm on Monday, my status changed to accepted. I didn’t receive and an email, however, until around 6pm on Tuesday.