Class of 2020- Admission Status

My daughter got accepted to Engineering @ Galveston and after talking to Cathy Sperry who is Engineering Academic And Student Affairs assistant director, felt really good about this offer. That being said, we will be attending the Engineering @ Galveston preview day. I hope to see whomever is there that got accepted as well. From what I understand, they are on equal footing with their CSTAT freshman peers and it is your child’s position to lose if they don’t maintain good grades.

Thank you @VV2016

My howdy may or may not be updating, I can’t login, there’s an error of some sort. But seeing as tommorow is the deadline for this, I’ll only take full admission, even though I know I my chances are slim for that. I’ve been accepted to Clemson today and if I don’t get full admission at A&M or UT, that’s where I’m going! Atleast it’s in the south! Good luck to everyone still waiting :smiley:

I haven’t heard of that this year but I heard of that last year. People were offered Blinn Team and it changed to accepted later.

D’s status has officially been changed to Admitted to Blinn Team.

Urh, anyone else is scared that they might not be accepted? I am :frowning:

@GustafAngus congrats on Clemson!

omg. My status on AIS just changed, and I got admitted!! I’m so happy right now.

@LoveAM I thought your major had changed to something with GV. What exactly is on your AIS/Howdy pages? Do you have the “change your major” button on both AIS and Howdy?

I can change my major on Howdy but not AIS ,and yes I have that GV at the end but I’m still worried: ( @niccidoe

@LoveAM I can change my major on Howdy too (with a warning) but not on AIS because it disappeared. Up until today, AIS didn’t show anything different. Today the 4 tabs appeared on Howdy. It seems like you have the same pattern that I have except you have your major with GV instead of TEAM CS

@niccidoe yea, the thing is i’ve had that for about a week already

@LoveAM Call admissions and tell them that your major changed, and you’d like to know why and ask if there’s is something pending that you need to know about. If you haven’t already, ask them what GV is all about and if that means anything like going to Galveston or if that’s the program at College Station.

Things like that have to be answered and it won’t impede your chances of getting admitted…no one’s going to yank it from you now if you’re in the stack of upcoming acceptances! Call now!

So… the first thing ever changed in my app… in Howdy, I am still Major: CEEN and Program: BS-CEEN, but my “change major” button is… gone. So I’ll find out something soon? I still have the "requrest change of major"in AIS. And in AIS next to “major” the college is still Dwight look. Stressful…

I got PSA today, i am pretty heart broken and a little shocked.

My “request a change of major” button disappeared last night and this afternoon i got PSA. Was hoping for Blinn Team but everything happens for a reason! I will be attending Texas State instead. Congrats to all!!

My daughter’s AIS just changed at about 4 o’clock to “Congratulations, you’ve been offered PSA”. Howdy is still unchanged, but it looks like it will be Texas Tech Business School (already accepted) for us! Good luck everyone!

I still haven’t heard anything. I already know I qualify for Psa because I applied to Corpus Christi indivudually as a back up. I just wonder why I haven’t been at least offered Psa yet.

@missionary2020 what is your major?

@tmckinley04 Congrats on Tech! Tell her to take their offer and run with it … it’s a great University! (although they do have their horse’s butt pointed in the direction of College Station! :slight_smile: