Class of 2020- Admission Status

Is anyone else like SUPER annoyed because nothing changed? Cb I know I am

The only thing that changed for me last night was the change major in my AIS disappeared…

I still have the “Request Major Change” in AIS, but my “Change Major” button is gone in Howdy since yesterday evening

Dang! It’s still the 19th @LoveAM @TrumpetMel @GustafAngus . They have the rest of the day to finish updating AIS/Howdy to admitted… try to hang in there (I know it’s not easy).

@LoveAM I hope you call Admissions. Certainly since your major had changed a week ago, there’s something going on about accepting you.

Did both of your change majors disappear before you were offered Blinn team? @niccidoe

@TrumpetMel Howdy still has a ‘change major’ button (with a warning). AIS disappeared once I registered for NSC. It may have disappeared before then…it’s just that the whole look of AIS changes once you register for NSC so it’s difficult to remember.

But, yes. I’m pretty sure the button on AIS was gone before it changed to TEAM. I do know that for awhile that it didn’t work (like the link was deactivated)

So under Manage apps jn Howdy, if you get the TEAM/TEAB it’s something to do with Blinn Team, Blinn Engineering. If you have GV, it’s galveston. So what changes occur if you get PSA or Full admission? Is there any sign of that in Howdy?

Or a flat out rejection? What changes occur with that

@GustofAngus and @TrumpetMel for PSA, Howdy didn’t change. It states in AIS that you’ve been offered PSA.

@ac791923 so absolutely nothing changed anywhere when you got PSA other than AIS changing from in review to you received PSA

@TrumpetMel only the option to change major disappeared in Howdy the day before

My “request major change” option in AIS vanquished in to thin air, thus furthering my thirst for answers. But on a serious note, I guess today’s the day. Good luck to anyone else still waiting! :slight_smile:

There was a full admission reported on TexAgs at 6:52 pm yesterday. 1300 SAT 2nd Quarter
@LoveAM @TrumpetMel @GustafAngus

@hoping4admit wow… Now the stress is REALLY setting in. Thanks for that info man!! :smiley:

I believe they only update at night, but tomorrow is the weekend ,whatt

They’ve been updating all day the last few days, my friend found out she got PSA yesterday at like 3pm. @LoveAM

Are you sure? Did she check earlier in the morning? Because I chatted with a&M and they said AIS updates at night with decisions made the day before @LizLiz7631

@LoveAM they make a decision for you during the day and then put it in AIS. But the servers probably refresh with the new info at 11 in the evening. They don’t manually update everyone’s info. They just change the status of the application, and then the server does the rest in terms of letting us know. Atleast that’s what I know.

From what I remember, I had no changes on AIS or Howdy since Nov. Then suddenly this week, little things changed throughout the days at all times such as the ‘change major’ button deactivated on AIS, BAC TEAM appeared on Howdy, etc. Nothing big ever occurred at once. I never once woke up with a change… it always happened randomly in the least expected times.

So I’m guessing if my major change buttons are gone but no Major/Level/Program changed, I either got PSA or Full? Because most people saw the BAC/TEAB/TEAM changes in Howdy when their major buttons went away, correct?