Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

I got the same invite over the weekend (sports management) but am sticking with northwestern.

I know of at least one student that requested and received a later decision date of May 8th.

My son was also offered the SMI program email as well. He wants to be considered for the program but is conflicted now that he has become attached & excited by his current option. I’m assuming all sport management kids that were waitlisted got this option. There is no way to really know how many kids in the major were waitlisted and how the current conditions (Covid-19) and the late announcement of this program will impact decisions. It will be interesting to see how this works out. We are hopeful that Michigan may still be an option.

Son was just admitted to the SMI program!

So was my daughter- she’s very excited!!

Did anyone on this thread from June 2020 accept the SMI program at Michigan.
I was deferred EA, then Waitlisted RD and just doesn’t this SMI Form to verify interest under actions on Enrollment Connect. I have not received any email yet, just saw the form appeared under Resolve Actions tab this am.
Any feedback? Winter 2022 Start? 50-person cohort?
Does this increase my odds of getting into Sports Management Program?
Can anyone share any first hand experience about this?

Hi! I just got the same form on my Enrollment Connect for Michigan= one year later. I am high school class of 21- college 2025. I have never even heard of this Sport Management Immersion Program before. Looking for any additional insight.
Does this increase odds of getting an offer of admission off waitlist?
Curious what your son decided to do. Did he choose UMass Amherst or ride this out?
This is so frustrating. Michigan also my “dream” but I feel like I’ve emotionally moved on.
Not sure what to do. Any feedback/insight/info appreciated!

[
Hi! I just got the same form on my Enrollment Connect for Michigan= one year later. I am high school class of 21- college 2025. I have never even heard of this Sport Management Immersion Program before. Looking for any additional insight.
Does this increase odds of getting an offer of admission off waitlist?
Curious what your son decided to do. Did he choose [UMass Amherst] Any input or insight on this winter 2025 option please share.