Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

True the code probably doesn’t mean anything, but at this point the ability to pay a deposit does right? I’m giving up hope from that.

yes if you are able to deposit that could mean that you got in, however, everyone technically has the code in the CSS that needs to be activated by something on the back end. There are things in my original portal in which say feepayment button and functions and other things like that, so… I don’t think you should give up hope.

y’all I haven’t slept all night

Couldn’t they at least let everyone know when to expect decisions? I can’t believe how many posts came through while most were sleeping last night. People are anxious enough. We love you, but c’mon Umich.

I see ==$0 when I type “deposit” after appstatus under the elements tab?

Enrollment connect.umich.edu/portal/appstatus/deposit

Here is what I see after clicking F12

(Body)==$0

I also see this ==$0 before progress box hidden section

Anyone have something other than $0? Those who had a deposit option did this read ==$300

When does everyone expect for decisions to come out?

When I click that link I have an X and beside it says Enrollment Deposit - Submit payment for 300 USD. Im really sure it doesn’t mean anything.

When they released Early Decisions - every single person that had the X for final transcript was admitted. Those who didn’t were rejected/deferred. One student could even see that he was accepted for Summer and not Fall.

Yes, it was a different screen and it took a back door to get in - but it was a giveaway and this was 3- 4 days before decisions were released.

I don’t think the admissions portal are that sophisticated, it just takes a computer whiz to figure it out.

The “admitreplybutton” thing was true too. All the applicants who had it, got in, while all the applicants who didn’t got deferred or rejected.

where is this thing for admitreplybutton in the enrollment connect source code or the other link a guy posted? feeling very nervous.

What does this mean

wait was the admitreplybutton thing 100% true during the EA process or are you guessing?

@gungagiginggong just login into the portal and then once you’re there you type in view-source: in front of the url at the top. If you have the admit reply button it’ll be all the way at the bottom

if i have it am I admitted :smile:

That was the theory with the last wave but idk if it was confirmed or not- have you checked to see if you have the enrollment deposit option on the new link?

We didn’t use the “admitreplybutton” during the Early Decisions.

A prospective student altered the enrollmentconnect page by adding =checklist and everything you had submitted to UMich popped up. Scores, Letters, Grades, etc. We are no longer able to do that BTW).

In addition, there was an extra line and notes on your application. If you had a line that said Final Transcript with a X - then you were admitted. Those without the line were rejected/deferred. In addition, the page had notes on it. Like one student had notes that said, “switch to Summer enrollment, etc.”

The point I was making is that there are ways to figure out the decisions - just need someone with the knowledge.

no i dont so am i rejected?

I feel like everyone has the admit reply button, does anyone not have it maybe we can start proving theories

This is what mine says when I click on the link and login from the link on post #1691
Anyone else have this?

Payment Due: 300.00 USD
Status: Awaiting Awaiting Enrollment Deposit - Submit Payment for 300.00 USD

I had the admit-reply from February. When I compare February to now the configuration at the bottom for view-source changed. Its all lined up to the left now with 16 rows of the dollar signs with paymentbutton, admit reply etc. Originally it looked like a run on sentence. Hope this makes sense.

$("#decisionapp
$("checklist button
$("finaltranscript

Also have the red x with the $300 Enrollment Fee