Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

@Anonymous4556 have admitreply but also have $0 on new link so I’m guessing everyone has the admitreply

Some people in the previous comments said they did not have the admit reply button. A friend of mine who got rejected did not have the admit reply button, while two friends who got in both had the admit reply button and finaltranscriptbutton. These are theories, but who knows anything at this point.

@alihahkfo That’s what I saw. Do you think it means anything

Went to the deposit link and had everything. Sent in my deposit and it was received and processed.

@xyz123tjwdrjet the theory is that if you have the enrollment deposit show up you’re accepted- mine has the same thing.

so if we dont have it were screwed essentially

We don’t know for sure if this is accurate or not and we won’t know till decisions come out later but considering everyone is getting different results it sees more accurate than admitreply

jesus so everything i worked for is down the drain

@umichmaybe1234 haven’t tried to pay the deposit myself- did you get a confirmation email on getting in like the guy who posted the links friend had?

Nothing is confirmed yet, these are all theories. For all you know, Michigan selects all of us. At this point, nobody knows what to think next.

when does it come out again

3 pm EST i think

in how many hours is that?

Does it come out for sure tomorrow?

A little less than 5 hours from now and it’s supposed to be today not tomorrow

Ok, when I click on the link it takes me to a screen with a red x in front of
Awaiting Enrollment Deposit - Submit Payment for 300.00 USD
Then I click on the submit payment and it takes me to the page to pay the deposit. I feel like my view source page has not changed and I had all the same code in the past and it is not lined up, just a string of code.

Rip blank screen :frowning:

so blank screen means were done huh

yep, well I guess I’m buckeye bound now

i have a blank screen…guess I didn’t get in