class of 2025 nursing

Have all the people been accepted to SDSU nursing past few days been from out of state? or out of area?
TIA

I’m from nor cal so yeah I’m probably considered out of area.

2 Likes

im in the bay area and i got in

1 Like

Daughter got in to SDSU
In-state Orange County 4.0 W 4.45 UW

2 Likes

i am from norcal

Lots of other majors were accepted today to SDSU. Haven’t seen more nursing admits, yet on other posts. Also interesting haven’t heard any SD local admits here on this thread. Gives hope there is another wave to come for local area SDSU applicants. :pray:

1 Like

I just got into UCI omg, I am shocked!

2 Likes

So so far I have been…

Accepted: UCI, SDSU, USFCA, Dominican, Mount Saint Mary’s, ASU

Denied: cal state Fullerton 🥲

Waiting: UCLA (this is my dream school and Uci game me some hope but I know it’s still a reach)

@Jas182736
Congratulations on your acceptances! Do you mind me asking your stats? My daughter was waitlisted at UCI for nursing (and accepted at PLNU, ASU, Belmont, TCU and Clemson -all for nursing) -waiting on UCLA still…

Congrats on ur daughters acceptances too! My stats were:
UW GPA: 4.0
UC weighted: 4.42
UC weighted capped: 4.42
My normal weighted was basically the same.
I had 6 AP courses, 4 concurrent enrollment, 1 UC approved honors.
Tons of ecs and a bunch of leadership roles as well. Most of my ecs were around healthcare but some were not like starting my own tutoring business.
I’d say my essays were pretty good too, I tried to incorporate nursing into most of them.

2 Likes

Do you mind me asking what area you live in? I haven’t heard of any local San Diego SDSU admits yet. Trying to see if maybe they haven’t sent out to locals yet.
Thanks.

Oh I live in the Bay Area!

1 Like

Making a decision is quite difficult. We feel so grateful as my D has been accepted to SDSU and CSUF, both direct admit nursing programs. Waiting for UCLA decisions, hopefully releasing today. Last night we had a curve ball thrown our way. My D was offered a full ride scholarship, but to CSUSB pre nursing (not direct admit). our EFC is over 22,000, so this is such a blessing. It feels crazy that we are even contemplating to take it or not. If it was a direct admit, then it would be a no brainer!! Will be weighing some big options this weekend. This has been such a roller coaster this year. Went through college application process with my Son last year, was a lot easier.

2 Likes

ucla is out hope some of yall get in

1 Like

Got waitlisted :sob:

1 Like

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist of UCLA before? I got I’m into Uci at least though :cry:

Anyone else planning on choosing UCI?

1 Like

i am! haven’t yet, but planning to once financial aid packages come out, no idea when they are

1 Like

rejected from UCLA, accepted to SDSU & CSUCI, waitlisted from CSUF… planning on commiting to UCI Nursing by the end of this month! if anyone is planning to go into nursing at UCI feel free to pm or reply to me, it’d be cool to get to know some nursing majors beforehand! or anyone here in general :smiley:

1 Like

Final decisions:

Accepted: UCI, SDSU, USFCA, Dominican, Mount Saint Mary’s, ASU

Waitlisted: UCLA

Rejected: CSUF (I blame the interview :sweat_smile:)

I also got into all the other UCs as a bio major which I applied for as backups!

Probably going to commit to UCI as well!

1 Like