Class of 2025 - Released Schools

Oh yeah…I forgot about that. I know Elon is one of them…will release more soon…
Thx!!

1 Like

Just got off a call with Marymount Manhattan and they said they are hoping to be “through the waitlist” with answers before May 1st. Not a promise, but that is what they are working towards. Thought I’d pass that along!

2 Likes

D just released: AMDA, Hofstra, Pace and The New School (the former top choice) today.

3 Likes

Releasing MSM, MO State, Belmont and U of AZ today…two boys/BFA MT. This is SO hard!! Will release two more tomorrow.
Hope this helps someone!!

1 Like

My daughter has released Pace and UAB.

Yikes. I just realized I never hit the “reply” button for this post. It actually happened last week.

Tenor son has just released
MT: Hartt, Millikin, SEMO, Oklahoma City, UArts, Pace
Acting: Montclair, FSU, Oklahoma City,

1 Like

Where did your son end up? I have lost track!

He finally committed to Marymount tonight! It was a lot of back and forth for a while and a few great packages that threw some curveballs, but he really wants to be on NYC and had a great feeling about Marymount. How bout your daughter again??
PS- so Emerson, Syracuse and Point Park released today.

5 Likes

Congratulations!! He had such amazing choices. That is terrific.
My D committed to Montclair State. She ordered a sweatshirt yesterday. It was the best feeling!

3 Likes

I forget where you live, but we are in NJ only about a hour away from Montclair. So in case she needs a local fam, we are here.:purple_heart: My son’s girlfriend is attending Montclair as theatre BA / theatre education major! Maybe our two will cross patches :slight_smile:
Montclair is a great program! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

@indigo790 - Congratulations!! I’ll be honest, I was hoping for an Orange outcome, so we could meet! That said E has 3 really good friends that committed to schools in NYC (one is Marymount​:star_struck:) so I maybe our paths will cross. Wishing him all the best! :blue_heart::performing_arts::tada:

1 Like

I can’t remember if I’ve said congratulations to your daughter yet - but a second time can’t hurt right?! So excited for her! :heartpulse::performing_arts::tada:

1 Like

@E2L1DC I hope our paths cross too! It was hard for my son to let go of Syracuse. Their program has so much to offer. But in the end, he just kept seeing himself in the city. The theatre world is a small one- let’s hope all our CC kids make it and we cross paths when they get cast together somewhere!!

2 Likes

Released: LIU MT, and (with much heartache) BoCo CT.

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like