Class of 2027 Undergrad/Class of 2025 Grad: The Tours, the Auditions, the Journey

Accepted to CIM!!!

5 Likes

Ok. When you personally email and they say “BY April 1st” that means today. He has basically written this school off already but he still wants to know (IU/Jacobs). He’s fine with a rejection but the limbo is annoying.

The schools truly seem overwhelmed, this year…

I think it is a virtual waitlist. They probably filled the spots already (given rolling admission) and are waiting as long as possible to see if they get rejects before acting on the people they’ve held in limbo.

Accepted at CIM, so four acceptances, one waitlist, and one rejection.

Committing to Oberlin.

12 Likes

Yay!

Yeeeeeees!!!

Woohoo!!! :tada:

Wow. Just got an incredible offer from Northwestern. Things just got real interesting. :flushed:

8 Likes

Nice! They’re not known for offering much- so VERY cool! A friend’s son did ED for vp. What voice part is your son?

Looking forward to hearing where he ends up! Lots of excellent options for sure.

1 Like

He’s a bass/baritone

3 Likes

Mine too!! (duh, I guess it’s in the screen name, LOL)

1 Like

D23 is in at Stanford!

9 Likes

What in the world are you all going to do? Congratulations to you. Please enjoy!

3 Likes

Wow!!! How wonderful!! So many great offers and what special memories! Nice! Good luck deciding! :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations on the fabulous result of a long journey!

5 Likes

For those of you not so patiently waiting, NEC results are out.

My son was accepted, full tuition scholarship as well.

4 Likes

Thank you so much.

Wishing you and your D the best as those final notifications come in today.

Congratulations! My daughter is away at college I’m sure she is still sleeping so I have to wait some more.

2 Likes

Thank you! It was a no.