Clemson Admissions-Class of 2026

this just refers to the semester you selected on your app, nothing to do with actual admission sadly

rip😭

does clemson notify through portal or just mail? after looking at the clemson 2025 page their portal change from “awaiting decision” to “decided” and they had to wait for the package in the mail

1 Like

Mine does not have that

hmmm
 mine is at the top in the grey box with the reference #

My daughter’s has this as well at the top of the page.

Its been there from the beginning. The tea leaf reading doesn’t really help anything guys. Try be patient.

2 Likes

I see it now but it doesn’t look like that.

mine as well

does the mail/packets come the same day as the admission decision or does it come later?

For my son last year, the mail packet came a week or so after the portal admission decision was posted. Last year, the decisions posted in the portals at exactly 6pm.

3 Likes

Really? Oh no. That’ll be excruciating. My son was accepted in 2020 (before the portal) and the Tiger posted on social media around Feb 1st delivering packets to the post office. My son’s packet was in the mailbox the next morning and had actually been mailed about a week earlier.

thank you!

Oh that’s good to know, the tiger posted yesterday with a packet

While it cannot be confirmed, I was told that it would be today by someone that would know that information

4 Likes

does anyone know what day and time they posted last year

I don’t have high hopes. My fairer was TO with a 3.8 UW GPA. 1 AP. 1 IB and 3 honors. Captain of softball abs basketball. Music Art Scholar. Part time work and volunteering but I see others with way better stats. OOS

Sounds similar to my OOS daughter. 3.9W, 3.7UW, test optional, part time job, two varsity sports, volunteer service and 3 year officer of service club. But not feeling hopeful at all.

2 Likes

Good Luck to your future college student!!! I wonder how many students selected an Alternate Major along with their primary major?

1 Like

My daughter did, but after the fact heard that’s just as difficult as Nursing, so we’re expecting a big fat NO to both. 3.97 UW, test optional 4AP, 14 honors, State level athlete, lots of ECs and community service.

1 Like