Clemson Class of 2024

do y’all think my daughter will get in?? She applied for nursing and 2nd choice health sciences 1st week of August and still hasn’t heard back
ACT: 29
GPA: 3.85 W
Graduating a year early
4 APs and 4 “honors” classes
Choir and Theater
Hack says “enter code from acceptance packet and when a dummy code is entered it says no token on record ?

@odina1121 Clemson doesn’t have rolling admissions; all applicants who applied before the early consideration deadline will hear back by mid February. Although a small percentage of high stat kids are notified starting November, the vast majority (CC posters have guestimated 90%ish) of applicants are notified in mid February. Keep the faith ?

@MOMOM3 congrats! Where do ya’ll live? Wondering if any Texas students have received anything lately…

any Connecticut students received anything lately?!?!?!

How about anyone from Georgia?

Not yet! Still waiting in CT

@ajh123 we are in CT and my DD heard from them in early December.

My daughter’s school (one of the largest school districts in the county) doesn’t rank as well, it turns out that they will make an exception if the ranking will help your child get into a school or in a effort to get a scholarship. Although they clearly state that they don’t rank, I made my daughter go to her counselor to see if she could somehow get her ranking sent to Clemson and they did. As a result, she was informed with her acceptance letter that she will receive a merit scholarship. Hope this helps.

@kstewart4104 our school is the same they say they don’t rank but in fact they do and if it helps for scholarship or service academies they will give you the ranking. For my D18 I had counselor give the ranking to the me and then Clemson. She was in top 10% so she was given the top (at the time) OSS merit scholarship of 15K

Anyone know if you send a December ACT score, will they consider it for admission/merit (OOS), if you have not heard yet and are likely in the Feb notification pool?

That’s great! Hoping it was good news! @swimmomoffical

My D applied sometime ago. Her app was complete as of 10/20. Maybe this isn’t a good sign??

@Lacole03 decisions are not due until 2/15. Only a small number of students have heard back. No need to worry

My understanding is that as long as it is submitted by Dec 31, you are fine.

was it an acceptance?

If you hear from Clemson early, it is an acceptance.

CT applicant and haven’t heard back. Have any Nursing majors heard back yet? Thanks and good luck to all.

My daughters classmate here in NJ was accepted into the nursing program two weeks ago. I know of 3 SC girls who have as well. All very high stats though.

My Daughter from IL was admitted couple of weeks ago into Nursing. There were couple others that posted about getting into Clemson Nursing as well.

Netpro, Congrats to your D! would you mind sharing her stats? My D also applied to Nursing, still haven’t heard, and we are in CA.

@LGmomof2 check out this thread:

http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/clemson-university/2167410-chances-of-getting-into-clemson-nursing.html#latest